• Tickets are now open for CMA members as well as non-members from June 18, 2019
• As per camping safety rules tickets are mandatory for each family member
• This is a Non-Refundable purchase; however, members can transfer their tickets to other members or non-members with prior approval from CMA
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to transfer your tickets
• All ticket transfers have to be approved by CMA
• Check In: Friday July 19th 2019 Between 4:00p.m to 9:00p.m
• Check Out: Sunday July 21st 2019 (2 nights stay) @ 11:00 a.m.
Venue: Pigeon Lake Campground.
Please Note: Purchase of ticket is mandatory as per camping safety rules for each family member.
How to purchase tickets:
- First, select number of tickets and click “Add to cart”
- You will see your “Cart” page and a selected number of tickets and price.
- Once you add tickets for all your family members. From “Cart” page click button “Proceed to checkout”
- This link will take you to “Checkout” page. Follow remaining payment steps.
- You will receive confirmation email upon successful payment.
- Present this soft copy or hard copy of purchased tickets on the event day to designated CMA member for verification
- We will send specific details via email soon on camping this event you.
- Hope this information was helpful. Still, you have the question please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
|Choose an Option||