We would like to thank all the Members and Non-members who purchased tickets for our upcoming Gudi Padva event.
In the wake of ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and uncertainty around it, the CMA Executive Committee and Board of Trustee have been continuously monitoring the situation as well as guidelines/advisories from the Alberta/Federal government.
Based on the latest updates and the health, safety, well being of our Members/Non-members being the top priority, we are taking below-mentioned actions:
1. Gudi Padwa event, scheduled for 28th of March, is cancelled and ticket sale is suspended with immediate effect
- A credit of the entire value of tickets purchased, adjusted towards Ganeshotsav event. The difference in ticket prices, if any, to be paid by the Member/Non-member.
- Refund of the ticket prices, with the transaction charges deducted.
2. Sur Madhur signing competition is postponed to the next event and the committee will reach out to all participants individually
Should you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to reply to this email.
We appreciate your patience and sincerely hope you support us in these unforeseen times.
Stay safe, stay warm!
Amit Kode – Treasurer | Sanjeev Nerlikar– Secretary & EC 2020 teamEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org ·
| Samadhan Club | Youth Club| Marathi Shala | Newcomer services |
| email@example.com | you
firstname.lastname@example.org | cma.
We would like to thank each one of you for your heartwarming appreciation for our last year’s programs and your valuable feedback.
Continuing to cherish those memorable moments yet another year, Calgary Marathi Association invites all of you for the “Gudhi Padwa” celebrations 2020.
Let’s come together on this auspicious occasion and welcome the new year with friends, family and the entire community.
This year we are organizing exciting traditional activities, cultural performances in individual/group categories and singing competition “Sur Madhur – 2020“.
To register for Sur Madhur – 2020, click here.
Get you tickets here :
Gudhi Padwa event date: 28th March 2020, Saturday
Event time: 4:30 pm – 10:30 pm
|1. Welcome, Registration and Snacks||
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|2. Cultural Performances||
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
|3. Sur Madhur-2020 (Singing Competition Finale)||
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
|4. Get Together and Dinner||
8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
|5. Open Dance Floor||
9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Note: Sequence of the activities might change. The final schedule will be updated closer to the event date.
Venue: Falconridge Castleridge Community Association, 95 Falshire Drive NE, Calgary, T3J 1T7
We have limited slots available for performances (other than “Sur Madhur – 2020”). Request you to please send in your entries as early as possible at email@example.com before 10th March 2020.
- Name & Age:
- Performance Director (also a point of contact):
- Description of your performance:
Although individual performances are most welcome, we would also like to encourage participants to come with group performances.
Are you a Member?
- If not, please purchase Membership in a separate order to take advantage of Member pricing.
- If you are a current member please Login.
Only Members can see “Member” priced tickets in addition to “Guest” tickets.
- Kids (Age 6 – 13): $18 per person
- Members(Teen, Adult & Senior) (Age 14 & above): $23 per person
- Non-CMA Members (Age 6 & above): $32 per person
**** Kids up to 5 years of age are free. Kindly buy the $0 (zero value) entry ticket****
Members price ticket deadline: 15th March 2020
Come join us & let’s celebrate “GUDHI PADWA” together!!!!!
If you are not able to attend the events or purchase a membership we are happy to accept your donations at